Regardless of profit, nonprofit or intranet, the link to our website is free subject to agreeing follow "Disclaimer", "Copy right, Trade mark".
Specify the URL of this Web site (the web site to be linked) as [ https://www.tsurumiavant.com/ ] with our top Web page.
- While Tsurumi makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information in the website is correct and is based upon current information, Tsurumi cannot guarantee any kind, including the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or safety, of its contents. Tsurumi shall not be liable for any damage caused by accessing information in this site, or by using such information or this site.
- A link or links may be provided from this website, but Tsurumi is not the party who administrates such linked website(s). Tsurumi assumes no responsibility for the contents, advertisement, products, or service, etc. in such linked website(s).
Copyright and Trademark Rights
Copyright of information, which is including text, documents, graphical contents, animation, images, video picture, provided in this Website belongs to the Company or other right holder, and is protected by the Copyrights laws in each country, treaty or pacts or other laws. You may only use such information for your personal use and you may not use, reproduce, alter, post and publish the information without the prior written consent of the Company.
Also, the company name or logos etc. used on this Website are trademark of this Company or other right holders. You may not use such trademark without the prior Company’s permission beyond the scope approved by the laws.
Social Media Service
Tsurumi has official social media accounts and manages these accounts utilizing the social media service provider. Each social media service shall not under the Tsurumi’s control. Please see and check user policy of each social media service providers.
Tsurumi prohibits user from doing the following acts while using social media service.
- (a) The acts that violate laws and regulations;
- (b) The acts that violate public orders and morality;
- (c) The acts that promote criminal acts;
- (d) The acts that slander a particular individual, company, or other entities, or damage their reputation;
- (e) The acts that specify, disclose, or leak the personal information or confidential information without the consent of the person in question;
- (f) The acts that infringe the right or profit of Tsurumi and/or third parties;
- (g) The acts that breach the terms of conditions of each social media service;
- (h) The acts that use the obscene expressions;
- (i) The acts that Tsurumi considers to be inappropriate for the management of Tsurumi social media accounts.
- Tsurumi owns copyrights or other intellectual property rights to all contents issued from Tsurumi official social media accounts and user shall not use, reproduce, duplicate, distribute, and/or modify all of part of such information without a prior written agreement by Tsurumi.
The following web browsers are recommended for optimal use of this website.
This site is developed to work with following browsers. This site can not be worked or contents may not be shown properly if you do not use browsers specified below or you use specified browser with proper settings.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 Microsoft Edge latest ver. Google Chrome latest ver. Firefox latest ver.
- Macintosh (Mac OS X)
- Safari latest ver.
If you are using a browser that does not display a particular site properly, please use the above recommended browser.
Even if one of the recommended browsers is used, because of FireWall, anti-virus software, your settings, or the version of the browser, some pages may not function.
style sheet language
This website uses CSS.
Website content will not be available, when CSS is disabled. So, we recommend you enable CSS in your browser setting.