Tsurumi Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (“Tsurumi Pump”, “Tsurumi”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) protects the privacy of every customer.
This Policy may change from time to time, for more information about the Policy amendments see Amendment to our Policy below.
For any questions, requests or complaints concerning the application of this Policy or for exercising your rights, as described in this Policy, you can contact us at:
- Legal Affairs Section
Categories of personal information we process
We treat data we collect as personal information only if such data meets the definition of personal information under applicable laws and regulations of each jurisdiction and typically include:
- (a) Name;
- (b) E-mail address;
- (c) Address including country;
- (d) Phone number;
- (e) Company name;
- (f) Position in Company;
- (g) Cookies;
- (h) Gender;
- (i) Birth date;
- (j) Education; and
- (k) Annual income.
Purposes of we process your personal information on
what legal basis
We will only process your personal information when:
- (1) Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps as the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract:
- (a) to provide products and services to our customers;
- (b) to provide you with technical support of our products; or
- (c) to make required communications with you regarding transactions and potential transactions to our customers (including providing you with information that you have requested and respond to your inquiries).
- (2) Processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms:
- (a) to carry out marketing and promotional activities;
- (b) to carry out conducting survey or questionnaires for improving customer satisfaction;
- (c) to provide you with information of our service or campaign; or
- (d) to analyze our market, customers, products, devices and Websites.
- (3) Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we are subject to.
- (4) We will also process your personal information based on your consent as long as it is required to do so under applicable law.
How do we collect your personal information
Cookies are information communicated between the website and the browser when you view the website, to identify your browser.
- Services used by Tsurumi to optimize provision of advertisement:
• Google LLC
- Use of services to analyze website accesses
• Google Analytics
- Opt-out pages
• Google LLC opt-out page
• Yahoo opt-out page
• Google Analytics Opt-Out Plugin
• Google Policies and Terms
How long do we store your personal information
We will keep your personal information for the period necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed unless a longer retention period is required by law.
When your personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected or as required by legal obligations, it will be deleted in accordance with applicable law.
Sharing of personal information
We may share your personal information as described below:
- (a) sharing with our subsidiaries and group companies where such sharing is necessary for the purposes described above;
- (b) sharing with our distributors and sales representatives for providing services to you and operate smoothly;
- (c) sharing with our professional advisors (such as lawyers, accountants, and financial advisors), to the extent necessary and only if they are bound to keep your personal information confidential;
- (d) disclosing as part of a proposed sale, merger, acquisition, joint venture, or transfer of assets, subject to ensuring that the recipient is under suitable confidentiality obligations in respect of your personal information;
- (e) disclosing where required by law, requested by a government entity, or necessary to prevent crime or to ensure the rights, property and/or personal safety of us and our subsidiaries and group companies (including its officers, employees, contractors and/or agents), our customers, or any other person; and
- (f) as otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
International data transfer
Your personal information that we collect from you may be stored and processed in Japan or your region. We will ensure appropriate safeguards as appropriate agreements and required by law to ensure the integrity and security of your personal information.
Your Right with regard to your personal information
We remind you that you may at any time exercise certain rights as long as they are recognized in your country under applicable laws and regulations, such as the following rights:
- (a) The rights to access to your personal information to the extent permitted by the laws and regulations;
- (b) The rights to rectification or erase of your personal information in case that the personal information is not corrected or that it is considered as the use illegally.
Any request related to the above rights can be made by sending an email to email@example.com.
Security of your personal information
We have implemented appropriate measures to secure your personal information. However the transmission of information via Internet, computer system or wireless connection is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time due to circumstances such as laws and regulations. We will notify you thorough a notice of any changes on the Website home page and update the data at the top of page of this Policy. We will advise you monitor and review any updates to this Policy.